Our 2 bedroom villa with 2 bathroom and privat pool has been built in traditional style from local stone, and blends perfectly with the natural surroundings. Villa Amara has real character and charm, while inside stone walls and chic furnishings with modern fixtures add a touch of the contemporary. The spacious interiors provide a feeling of light throughout, and the perspective from each room is designed to make the most of the mesmerising views. The grounds are extensive, with a large terrace and stunning pool perfectly positioned to imbibe the beautiful scenery.Amara means paradise the villa is surrounded by a lovely garden , which lend further character and provide a degree of shade for thoses seeking to escape the heat. You can wander into the nice gardens, dotted with shrubs, flowers and chill out at the pool and the terrace with a glass of wine or a good book.
April 890 GBP
May 990 GBP
June 1190 GBP
July 1290 GBP
August 1290 GBP
September 1190 GBP
October 990 GBP
- In the price is included a traditional welcome meal .
- Prices are for the villa per week, not per person.
- Extra bed provided for 10 GBP/day.
- No hidden extra charges.
- Booking are confirmed by 25% non refondable deposit with balance 75%due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- Late bookings can attract a discount on request , subject to availability.
- Please call us before you make any money transfer.